Tidy Cottage with 3 Seasons Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This right-sized house plan, with its open and inviting floor plan, exemplifies cottage charm. Gables in front and a dormer over the garage and the tidy front porch give it great curb appeal.
- The family room is open to the dining room, breakfast area and kitchen and serves as the hub of the home.
- The large farmhouse style kitchen has casual counter seating and an oversized panty in the corner gives you loads of storage.
- The 3 seasons screened porch with French doors makes a great spot to while away the time.
- Upstairs, a center hallway serves all the bedrooms. The master is large for a home plan this size andh as a big walk-in closet.
- The remaining two bedrooms are located front and back and there is room to expand over the garage. Sloped ceilings give this room extra character.
- For your convenience, we made room for laundry upstairs as well.
- Back on the main floor, you get either a fourth bedroom or a home office.
- The bonus room has sloped ceilings, adding to the character to the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 30027RTand 30000RT.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,666 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 2"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 285 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side