3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This grand Colonial house plan is dressed up with dormers and a lovely hip roof to enhance the home.
- The huge open floor plan has views that swing around from the foyer and dining room to the enormous great room and kitchen.
- A wall of sliding glass doors, a coffered ceiling and a big fireplace just waiting for a roaring fire, all serve to make the great room a special place to be in.
- The kitchen island is huge and the beamed ceiling adds a rustic appeal.
- Note the charming window seat with built-in storage.
- The kitchen window faces out to a side garden area where you can grow fresh herbs.
- In the master suite, a large bow window creates a sitting area.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a connected bathroom, a hall built-in desk and a raised social area with a cozy fireplace.
- Bonus space over the angled garage can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 665 sq. ft.
- Attic: 301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 674 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"