Spacious and Flexible Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This home plan features a spacious and flexible floor plan with popular styling. The covered front and rear porches provide a quiet location for family bar-b-ques and casual conversation. A great value in space planning!
- The design includes many of the "most-requested" features that your family is looking for in your next home, including 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 1/2 large baths, the popular split-bedroom layout, optional bonus room, and'many other unique features.
- The isolated master suite includes a raised ceiling, oversized jet tub, separate shower, large his and her walk-in closets, and dual lavatories.
- Enjoy the large kitchen, raised eating bar, and spacious breakfast area - perfect for entertaining or for those daily family meals.
- The expansive great room features the very popular gas log fireplace and trayed ceiling.
- The large utility/laundry includes plenty of space for folding and storing clothing and other goods.
- Oversized garage features both open and closed storage.
- Related Plan: Need more space? See house plan 51005MM (3,000 s.f.).
- For an alternate elevation, see house plan 51037MM.
- Don't need a bonus room? See house plans 5175MM and 5169MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- USDA Approved