Spacious and Versatile Craftsman Home Plan with All the Extras
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 4- to 5-bedroom craftsman home plan, which features an inviting covered front porch, charming accents, and a 3-car garage, truly has it all.
- At the heart of this home, you'll find a spacious great room with a fireplace. A cozy hearth room lends old-world charm. The roomy kitchen is designed for efficiency and convenience, boasting a large island with plenty of seating and a walk-in pantry.
- Occupying one side of the upper level, your master suite includes a lovely tray ceiling, generously sized 5-piece bath with a double walk-in shower, and twin walk-in closets with laundry access. Each of three additional upstairs bedrooms includes a full bath. A large, enclosed bonus area gives you 378 sq. ft. of possibilities.
- The exciting optional lower-level plan includes a versatile family room and game room with a wet bar, large exercise area and room for a sport court, and an additional bedroom with an adjacent full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 4-car version with house plan 73366HS and 73372HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,658 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 518 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,403 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss