Spacious Contemporary House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines and an interesting mix of exterior materials boost the curb appeal of this Contemporary house plan.
- Transom windows can be found all over the house bringing a flood of extra light into the home.
- Folding glass doors on two walls of the great room easily slide back so you can move in and out of the main house.
- There's a huge amount of counter space in the upscale kitchen, allowing more than one cook without bumping elbows.
- The three car garage is tandem style and everyone will love the walk-in coat closet off the family foyer.
- Four bedrooms upstairs are joined by a first floor guest suite, to bring the total number of bedrooms to five.
- Pocket doors keep the noise down in the second floor bonus room that comes with a wet bar.
- There's even a walk-in linen closet and a second floor laundry room as an added plus.
- The enormous master walk-in closet is big enough for a built-in island right in the center.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 6"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss