Spacious Contemporary House Plan with Three Levels
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roofs create unique angles in this spacious Contemporary house plan.
- Horizontal and vertical siding adds to the modern feel.
- With a wrap-around deck on the main level, it's easy to step outside for a breathe of fresh air.
- While the kitchen, great room and dining room are open to each other, the living room can be closed off with double doors.
- A first floor guest suite and a large home office are added amenities.
- Topside, two of the bedrooms have fireplaces with the master suite enjoying a large private deck.
- The second floor laundry room has a walk-in closet, giving you excellent storage.
- On the ground level, a tandem four car garage opens up to the huge media room that comes with a bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,553 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,906 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 330 sq. ft.
- Deck: 797 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick