Spacious New American House Plan with Sport Court
About This Plan
- This spacious, New American house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, offers loads of character, starting with the single, eyebrow dormer and flared eaves above the front porch.
- The main floor is comprised of an open floor plan, along with a study and sunroom providing quieter spaces to relax. Spacious service areas help accommodate those that like to entertain, and the back deck invites you to take in some vitamin D.
- Retreat to the second level and discover the sleeping rooms. The largest is reserved for the homeowner, with an attached bath that will draw envy from others, and a closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms reside upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one shares a compartmentalized bath with the bonus room above the garage.
- The fun continues on the lower level, which boasts a sprawling family / game room with a wet bar, walk-out patio, study, and fifth bedroom. The sport court will delight the sports enthusiast, along with the adjoining exercise room.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,425 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,837 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,377 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss