Spacious Northwest Home with Lower Level
About this Plan
- Four pairs of columns combine to create a triple-arched welcome to this Northwest house plan.
- Tray ceilings are found in both the den and dining room that flank the foyer with its angled niche.
- An angled traffic hub off the foyer gives you access to multiple parts of the home creating a dynamic effect.
- The great room has a fire place with built-ins on both sides. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows and a door leads you to your outdoor living room with sturdy columns.
- The master suite is also spacious and has its own private outdoor living room access. No space is skimped in the bath with its huge soaking tub.
- Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 8:12 main pitch and a 6:12 secondary pitch.
- The fully finished lower level adds two more bedrooms, a games room and family room and room for that home theater you've always wanted.
- A fully functional kitchen makes this level party central.
- Related Plans: Get a front load garage with house plan 23498JD (4,445 square feet) and 23268JD (crawlspace foundation).
- Also on crawlspace foundations, see house plans 23224JD (front garage) and 23225JD (side garage), both 3,500 sq. ft.;and 23227JD with a second floor (4,195 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
See What's Included in this Plan...