Spacious Northwest Home with Lower Level
About This Plan
- Four pairs of columns combine to create a triple-arched welcome to this Northwest house plan.
- Tray ceilings are found in both the den and dining room that flank the foyer with its angled niche.
- An angled traffic hub off the foyer gives you access to multiple parts of the home creating a dynamic effect.
- The great room has a fire place with built-ins on both sides. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows and a door leads you to your outdoor living room with sturdy columns.
- The master suite is also spacious and has its own private outdoor living room access. No space is skimped in the bath with its huge soaking tub.
- Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 8:12 main pitch and a 6:12 secondary pitch.
- The fully finished lower level adds two more bedrooms, a games room and family room and room for that home theater you've always wanted.
- A fully functional kitchen makes this level party central.
- Related Plans: Get a front load garage with house plan 23498JD (4,445 square feet) and 23268JD (crawlspace foundation). Also on crawlspace foundations, see house plans 23224JD (front garage) and 23225JD (side garage), both 3,500 sq. ft.;and 23227JD with a second floor (4,195 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,445 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss