About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Four pairs of columns combine to create a triple-arched welcome to the one-story house plan.
- Tray ceilings are found in both the den and dining rooms that flank the foyer with angled niche.
- An angled traffic hub of sorts gives you access to multiple parts of the home creating a dynamic effect.
- The great room has a fire place with built-ins on both sides. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows and a door leads you to your outdoor living room with sturdy columns.
- The mast suit is spacious and has its own private outdoor living room access. No space is skimped in the bath with large walk-in.
- Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 23376JD.
- Get a second floor bonus room with house plan 23227JD (4,195 sq. ft.).
- Get more room (3,500 sq. ft.) with house plans 23224JD (front garage) and 23225JD (side garage).
- Gain a finished lower level with house plan 23498JD (4,445 square feet) with a front load garage and 23499JD with a side load garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.