Classic Look with Unique Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Stunning exterior architecture complements the dramatic interiors of this elegant beauty.
- The gracious columned front porch leads to a carefully crafted floor plan, with warm living spaces and spacious covered porches highlighted by columns and ceiling details.
- Intimate private suites are full of luxurious features and ample storage.
- Laundry access from the large master walk-in closet is a special convenience.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the upper level with these smaller house plans - 23224JD (front garage) and 23225JD (side garage), both 3,500 sq. ft.; and 23376JD (front garage) and 23268JD (side garage), both 2,820 sq. ft.
- Gain a finished lower level with house plan 23498JD (4,445 square feet) with a front load garage and 23499JD with a side load garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss