Spacious Northwest Home with Lower Level
About This Plan
- Four pairs of columns combine to create a triple-arched welcome to this Northwest house plan.
- Tray ceilings are found in both the den and dining room that flank the foyer with its angled niche.
- An angled traffic hub off the foyer gives you access to multiple parts of the home creating a dynamic effect.
- The great room has a fire place with built-ins on both sides. It is open to the kitchen with its spacious island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook is brightly lit with windows and a door leads you to your outdoor living room with sturdy columns.
- The master suite is also spacious and has its own private outdoor living room access. No space is skimped in the bath with its huge soaking tub.
- Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 8:12 main pitch and a 6:12 secondary pitch.
- The fully finished lower level adds two more bedrooms, a games room, family room and room for that home theater you've always wanted.
- A fully functional kitchen makes this level party central.
- Related Plans: Get a side entry garage with house plan 23499JDand 23268JD (crawlspace).
- See these plans also on crawlspace: 23224JD (3,500 sq. ft., front garage) and 23225JD (3,500 sq. ft., side garage); 23227JD (4,195 sq. ft.) and 23376JD (2,820 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,445 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss