Spacious Northwest House Plan with Flex Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious Northwest house plan has a contemporary vibe that heightens its good looks.
- A two-story foyer soars upward to create a grand first impression.
- Coffered ceilings and a fireplace flanked by built-ins make the great room a beautiful and comfortable place to relax in.
- A flex room off to the side can serve as a guest suite, a craft room or whatever suits your needs.
- Outdoor living comes in the form of a patio plus covered and uncovered decks.
- A huge walk-in closet off the garage entrance is fabulous for storage and organization.
- Even the pantry is enormous and can be entered through three openings.
- There's room for 4 cars in the divided garages with one being a tandem configuration.
- A gorgeous bonus room on the second floor has a barrel vaulted ceiling and a sun deck for your enjoyment.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house with a double door entry, huge walk-in closet and large ensuite bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,823 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Deck: 572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss