Spacious, Upscale Contemporary with Multiple Second Floor Balconies
About This Plan
- Outdoor space is just as important as the indoor space in this over-sized, contemporary house plan. With amenities like the wine cellar, a residential elevator, and four private bedroom suites, this home will envelop your family in luxury.
- The grand foyer offers sweeping views in all directions, and two walls of sliding glass doors in the great room take you to the magnificent outdoor living area. The outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen make entertaining on a large scale enjoyable.
- The gourmet kitchen has a massive island with room for 5 stools on one side so you can dine informally.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor; one with a kitchenette.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor or take the residential elevator. The study has an attached bathroom and double doors to the uncovered front-facing balcony.
- The best bedroom in the house belongs to the master suite that offers an enormous walk-in closet divided into compartments and a spectacular bathroom with a circular tub set under a vaulted ceiling.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,416 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 718 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 678 sq. ft.
- Entry: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss