Spacious, Upscale Contemporary with Multiple Second Floor Balconies
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Outdoor space is just as important as the indoor space in this over-sized Contemporary house plan.
- With amenities like the wine cellar, a residential elevator and four private bedroom suites, the home nicely accommodates your family in luxury.
- The grand wide foyer leads back to the huge open living area that has sweeping views in all directions.
- Two walls of sliding glass doors in the great room take you to the magnificent outdoor living area with an outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen so you can entertain on a large scale.
- The gourmet kitchen has a massive island with room for 5 stools on one side so you can dine informally.
- There are two bedrooms on this floor, one with a kitchenette.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor or take the residential elevator.
- The study has an attached bathroom and double doors to the uncovered front-facing balcony.
- At the back of the house, the huge loft has a wall of sliding glass doors that lead to the giant balcony in back.
- The best bedroom in the house belongs to the master suite that offers an enormous walk-in closet divided into compartments and a spectacular bathroom with a circular tub set under a vaulted ceiling.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.