Spacious, Upscale Contemporary with Multiple Second Floor Balconies
About This Plan
- Outdoor space is just as important as the indoor space in this over-sized Contemporary house plan.
- With amenities like the wine cellar, a residential elevator and four private bedroom suites, the home nicely accommodates your family in luxury.
- The grand wide foyer leads back to the huge open living area that has sweeping views in all directions.
- Two walls of sliding glass doors in the great room take you to the magnificent outdoor living area with an outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen so you can entertain on a large scale.
- The gourmet kitchen has a massive island with room for 5 stools on one side so you can dine informally.
- There are two bedrooms on this floor, one with a kitchenette.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor or take the residential elevator.
- The study has an attached bathroom and double doors to the uncovered front-facing balcony.
- At the back of the house, the huge loft has a wall of sliding glass doors that lead to the giant balcony in back.
- The best bedroom in the house belongs to the master suite that offers an enormous walk-in closet divided into compartments and a spectacular bathroom with a circular tub set under a vaulted ceiling.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,416 sq. ft.
- Entry: 118 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 678 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 718 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss