Special Ceilings and Optional Elevations
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this stylish home plan adds lots of drama with special ceiling treatments throughout. A popular design, it comes in three different exteriors - all share the same interior that makes this so attractive.
- Tray ceilings can be found in the foyer as well as the formal living and dining rooms.
- The two-story family room has a distinctive coffered ceiling and is open to the nook and large kitchen with angled island.
- Vaulted ceilings grace the master bedroom with private bath. A hall balcony overlooks the family room below and an upstairs laundry room adds convenience.
- Related Plans: Need a basement? See house plan 23075JD and gain a walkout basement with a fourth bedroom, a bath, rec room and storage.
- Be sure to see these alternate exteriors: 2342JD and 2344JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss