3 - 4
About This Plan
- Wrapping around three sides of this country farmhouse plan is a charming covered porch.
- On the main floor, you find well-designed living space. A flexible room off the foyer could be used for home schooling, as an office or even as a fifth bedroom.
- The great room with fireplace, the bayed nook and the spacious kitchen flow together. There is also a pantry closet and a built-in desk in the kitchen.
- Upstairs, a vaulted sitting room can be found with a built-in workstation. Bedrooms two and three share the hall bath and while the vaulted master suite has a deluxe bath. A bonus room and storage space are also found over the garage.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 6531RF with a 2-car garage.
- For a master-down version, see house plan 6538RF and 6539RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,399 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Storage: 313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 954 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 410 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 58' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1163 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss