Spectacular European Home with Hunting Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Light-colored, brick and stone adorn the exterior of this spectacular, European home, where flared eaves and shed dormers contribute to the massive character and curb appeal.
- On either side of the foyer, discover a study with built-in book shelves, and a guest room, or recreation room, with an attached fitness area.
- The two-story, great room provides a feeling of grandeur, and the enormous kitchen offers an inspirational setting for the cook in the home. Retreat to the outdoor living space to enhance family and friend gatherings, complete with a pass-thru stone fireplace and grilling station.
- The serene master suite is located on the main level, and boasts a corner fireplace and lavish en suite with a 2-person shower and L-shaped closet.
- Upstairs, three additional bedrooms can be found, each with their own full bath. Two of the forward-facing bedrooms open on to a large balcony.
- Just inside from the 3-car garage, discover the spacious laundry room and a hunting room, which features a sink, freezer, and a gun safe.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 110' 10"
- Max ridge height: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1041 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick