Split Bed Acadian Home with Home Office
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The oversized great room with raised ceilings and built in cabinets is just right for entertaining. Brick arches frame the spacious kitchen and dining.
- The kitchen, dining, and great room are arranged with an informal, open feel in mind. There is a large island with vegetable sink in the kitchen. The dining room has a raised ceiling with a great view.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling along with his and her walk in closets and dual lavatories There is also an additional vanity for her. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a computer desk and private access to a shared bath.
- The office is conveniently located near the master bedroom and could serve as a guest bedroom or nursery.
- The vaulted screen porch is designed to allow a breeze to blow through with no obstructions on either side.
- The flex space could be a hobby center, second office, laundry center or additional storage.
- The two car garage is sized to accomodate two full-sized vehicles. The separate third bay could be used as a shop.
- Related Plans: Get a slab or crawlspace with house plan 5190MM. Eliminate the single car garage with house plans 5189MM (slab/crawl) and 51072MM (basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Storage: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 958 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick