Split Bedroom Ranch with Covered Outdoor Patio
About This Plan
- Easily built as a no-step entry, this home plan also offers wider 3-foot doors in the owner's suite that everyone would appreciate. The split bedroom layout also ensures privacy for that suite, complete with soaking tub, large shower and spacious closet.
- The kitchen takes center stage and has open sight lines to the family room and the dining room (and beyond to the covered patio in back). The island gives you casual seating and the corner pantry gives you great storage.
- The covered patio in back gives you space to entertain outdoors, and can even serve as an outdoor living room weather and climate permitting.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.
Main Floor - Slab and Crawlspace Version (no stairs)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12