Split Level Contemporary
About This Plan
- This house plan pairs a contemporary exterior with a split level open floor plan with minimum partions creating a great design.
- The entry features a 12 ft. ceiling, generous closet and easy access to the kitchen. The open floor plan flows easily from the island kitchen to the rear-oriented living and dining room with patio access.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom complete with soaker tub and separate 40" x 32" shower.
- The kitchen layout features a central 36" x 76" island and ghas views that extend front to back.
- Additional living or recreation space can be added to the unfinished basement effectively doubling your living space if you.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 22355DR.
- Get a matching detached garage with with garage plans 22344DR and 22345DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 32' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss