Split Level Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Multi-level living describes this Contemporary house plan.
- Climb the front stairs to reach the entry foyer with its walk-in coat closet and half bath.
- The main living area is on the same level and has a delightful open concept.
- Four steps down take you to the garage level and a short flight of stairs up brings you to the family/media room and laundry room above the garage.
- Four more stairs up and you reach the bedroom level where three bedrooms share the large bathroom.
- A one car garage keeps your car sheltered in the winter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 752 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 265 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss