Sports Court and Hobby Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This magnificent Craftsman home has it all - and then some!
- Two-story and tray ceilings add visual interest and the open layout on the main floor and lower level give you sweeping views.
- A delightful hobby room off the kitchen has an interior window that looks down onto the sports court below so you can watch the kids playing.
- You'll also get a dedicated exercise room, an extra bedroom and a rec area with large wet bar for entertaining or grabbing a quick snack without walking upstairs.
- When it's time for bed, head to the huge second floor with three bedrooms plus a large master suite with tray ceiling.
- Related Plans: Get a ball court and more room with house plan 73323HS (6,032 sq. ft.) and downsize with 73322HS (4,518 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,292 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 554 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss