The Wow Factor
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This magnificent Northwest home plan has a striking exterior with its multiple gables and stone and siding.
- A wide entry hall leads back to the spacious great room with its coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- From here you can see into the kitchen and dinette.
- A hobby room with built-in desk has a big window to bring in light and nearby is an interior window that looks down on the sports court on the lower level.
- The second floor holds four bedrooms and a laundry room right where you generate most of the laundry.
- The lower level is what sets this home apart from others. Work out in the exercise room or sports court and then enjoy a sauna right around the corner. The sport court has a 17'-19' ceiling (depending on your basement and joist decisions) giving you plenty of room to work on your 3-point shot.
- The big family room and games room share a large wet bar.
- Related Plans: Keep the ball court and downsize with house plans 73322HS (4,518 sq. ft.) and 73333HS (5,292 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,197 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1118 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss