The Wow Factor
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This magnificent Northwest home plan has a striking exterior with its multiple gables and stone and siding.
- A wide entry hall leads back to the spacious great room with its coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- From here you can see into the kitchen and dinette.
- A hobby room with built-in desk has a big window to bring in light and nearby is an interior window that looks down on the sports court on the lower level.
- The second floor holds four bedrooms and a laundry room right where you generate most of the laundry.
- The lower level is what sets this home apart from others. Work out in the exercise room or sports court and then enjoy a sauna right around the corner. The sport court has a 17'-19' ceiling (depending on your basement and joist decisions) giving you plenty of room to work on your 3-point shot.
- The big family room and games room share a large wet bar.
- SPECIAL OPTION: A version without the ball court is available for an additional $495 and will take one week for delivery. The main floor space will be redesigned per client need for that fee. Contact us by email or phone to order this version.
- Related Plans: Keep the ball court and downsize with house plans 73322HS (4,518 sq. ft.) and 73333HS (5,292 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,197 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 351 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,428 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1118 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12