Sprawling Contemporary House Plan with Ample Outdoor Space
5 - 7
About This Plan
- Large, modern windows adorn the exterior of this contemporary, 5-bedroom house plan. Continuous horizontal siding allows the 3-car garage to blend in with the front elevation for a sleek look.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, along with a guest suite, while the sleeping rooms are on the second level.
- The two-story, foyer provides a grand first impression, with a nearby den on the other side of a barn door. The great room and kitchen form a comfortable, open space for everyday living.
- The oversized prep island includes seating, while a formal dining room resides behind the kitchen. A generously sized, walk-in pantry is available for the family that likes to entertain.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts a fireplace and private balcony. The master bath features a wet room with a soaking tub and double-headed shower, a large walk-in closet with an attached secret room, and access to the second-level laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath and walk-in closet, are also on this level, along with a bonus room for the utmost flexibility.
- The walk-out, lower level features a recreation room with a wet bar, theater room, gym, and a bedroom which neighbors a full bath. A covered patio includes a storage closet for outdoor toys or gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,300 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,862 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss