About This Plan
- Two stacked front porches, both with boxed columns, distinguish the front elevation of this classical design.
- Inside, 8' columns announce the dining room on one side of the two-story foyer. The great room with its fireplace lies on the other side.
- An eating bar separates the great room and informal eating area from the kitchen with its island and pantry.
- The second-story porch is only steps from the master suite. A boxed ceiling crowns the master bedroom. The suite also features a large walk-in closet and an amenity-filled bath with his and her vanities, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- Bedrooms two and three, each with a walk-in closet and a separate sink and linen closet, share the other full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,268 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick