Stellar Acadian House Plan with Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Bright-white siding makes the contrasting dark window sashes and metal roof pop, while shutters and brick accents add to the charming character of this Acadian house plan.
- Flanking the foyer sits an office and formal dining room; continuing straight will take you to the open living room and kitchen. Guests can find a seat at the multi-use island or slide onto the built-in bench in the breakfast nook.
- One of two fireplaces is located on the back porch, where family and friends can appreciate the outdoors.
- The main level includes the master suite and a guest suite, while secondary bedrooms can be found upstairs. Both suites feature a sitting nook, and the luxurious master bathroom boasts an oversized closet and commode room.
- A children's den greets you at the top of the stairs, and a Jack-and-Jill bath rests between bedrooms 3 and 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 792 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 10"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick