Stone And Stucco House Plan with 5 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The exterior of this home has a European-style design with stone and stucco and an arched stone entry. The covered entry opens to an entrance hall and a great room with fireplace.
- This home was designed for entertaining and has an open flow floor plan from the kitchen and great room to the formal dining area.
- The master suite with his and her closets and master bath is located on the opposite side of the house for privacy. An additional room with bath for guests is also located here.
- The upper level of this house plan has three additional bedrooms and two full baths. An optional fourth bedroom/study can be used for an office.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 9375EL, 9377EL and 9371EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,482 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,446 sq. ft.
- Entry: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 849 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12