Stone and Wood Charmer
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A stone and wood exterior and an L-shaped front porch welcome you to this lovely country home plan.
- An air-lock entry helps keep out the cold and minimizes clutter.
- You'll love the open feel of this floor plan. A 3-sided fireplace helps separate the living and dining rooms.
- A large island in the kitchen has seating for three.
- French doors lead to a sunroom with access to the backyard.
- A corner office and a discrete laundry room are nice touches.
- Three bedrooms including a master with a large closet are on the upper floor.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the sunroom with house plans 21370DR (wood exterior) and 21933DR (brick exterior).
- Get an attached 2-car garage with house plans 21098DR, 2141DR and 2167DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,318 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery