Stone-clad Mountain Craftsman Plan with Juliet Balcony
About This Plan
- Stone and clapboard siding, as well as a charming Juliet balcony, welcome you when approaching this Mountain Craftsman home plan that gives you over 4,600 square feet of living space.
- The main level provides multiple options to gather with family and friends, or space to retreat for work / reading in the home office or formal living room.
- Enjoy preparing meals in the spacious kitchen with a wraparound eating bar at the island, and enormous butler's pantry that nearly doubles your workspace.
- Four bedrooms, a loft, and laundry room are located upstairs, including the owner's suite with a bay window sitting nook, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- Gain 2,502 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level, designed with a game room, theatre, office, two bedrooms, and a secondary laundry room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 51 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 58' 3"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 917 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Great Room 19' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss