About This Plan
- This perfectly detailed stone cottage with its classic style, while it looks 100 years old today, will be just as charming 100 years from now.
- The lake side entry porch opens directly to the great room with a 10' ceiling and a large stone fireplace. Arch-top French doors provide plenty of glass for view and access to the lake.
- A second door from the porch takes us to the utility room and kitchen.
- Across from the great room is a door leading to a first floor bedroom with a private bath and walk-in closet. French doors provide a view to the lake and access to the exterior.
- A stair provides access to a similar second floor bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Attic: 915 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 5"
- Depth: 28' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick