Storybook House Plan With 4 to 6 Bedrooms
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Enter this exclusive storybook house plan through big double doors into a large foyer with handsome tray ceiling.
- A walk-in coat closet is unusual but this home has one built in.
- Work from home in the quiet study that faces the front of your lot.
- The main living area is all open concept where the views flow from room to room.
- The sink in the spacious kitchen faces the great room and dinette so you can always keep an eye on activities.
- Windows on two walls brighten the sunroom off the dinette.
- The master suite on the second floor boasts its own sitting room that shares a two-way fireplace with the master bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 gets its own private bathroom while bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The loft area is for all to enjoy and a nearby laundry room is a marvelous convenience.
- Finish the lower level and gain two more bedrooms, bringing the total to 6.
- The rec area and family room are open to each which is great for parties and entertaining.
- A large wet bar stands ready to serve.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,517 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss