Stunning French Country House Plan with Optional Lower Level
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched, gable roofs stretch to touch the sky on this stunning, French Country house plan. Arched windows lend character, while stone and brick accents complete the design.
- A spacious foyer presents a quiet study through barn doors that shares a double-sided fireplace with the great room. Large windows on the back elevation take advantage of any rearward views, and a covered patio with a fireplace encourages outdoor living.
- An oversized island offers seating for casual meals and an attached sitting area includes a built-in desk for an office space or family technology center. A sizable walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage space and sits next to a coffee and juice bar.
- Retreat to your second-level, master bedroom, which showcases a vaulted ceiling and a double-sided fireplace shared with the master bathroom. A standalone tub centered in the bathroom provides a spa feeling and two sizable closets reside nearby.
- Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs, which share a 4-fixture bathroom. A Juliet balcony in one of the bedrooms overlooks the two-story great room.
- An optional lower level design offers a guest bedroom, wine cellar, large recreation room, media room and exercise area.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 11"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"