Stunning French Country House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gables add a dramatic touch to the front elevation of this French Country house plan. A second level bonus room and full bath offers flexibility to the design.
- Exposed beams throughout the great room, kitchen, and dining room lend a rustic undertone, and a large island offers additional seating for casual meals. The spacious walk-in pantry under the stairs includes a built-in desk.
- Delight in outdoor living on the covered porch with a fireplace and fire pit.
- A vaulted ceiling in the master suite makes the room seem larger, while the luxurious en suite features a freestanding tub and dual vanities. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home and each include a full bath.
- A built-in bench just inside from the 3-car garage serves as the perfect drop zone, and the nearby laundry room provides access to the master closet for added convenience.
- Note: This plan is not available for purchase within Jonesboro, Arkansas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 148 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 424 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 78' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1018 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick