Stunning Modern House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines and lots of glass distinguish this flat-roofed Modern house plan.
- Stucco and stone complement each other on the exterior.
- The spacious layout is open concept, with a two-way fireplace warming the great room and dining area.
- A walk-through pantry gives you access from the kitchen as well as the mud room.
- Use the den as an extra bedroom since it has a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first and it comes with a spacious master suite, two family bedrooms and a large loft.
- In the bonus room, a door leads out to the second floor roof top patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,190 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,432 sq. ft.
- Deck: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss