Stunning Modern House Plan with Great Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- Floor to ceiling windows and numerous covered decks allow for the homeowner to take advantage of the beautiful surrounding views with this modern house plan that gives you 4 or 5 bedrooms. A dramatically sloped roof, panel siding, and stone accents provide a fresh, modern exterior.
- The main floor offers an open layout, combining the kitchen, dining and living rooms, and a large, angled island anchors the shared living space.
- A quiet den, or bedroom, sits behind the kitchen, next to a full bathroom.
- The master bedroom is located on the second level, and features a large covered deck, 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet. Across the hall, two additional bedrooms share a bathroom with dual vanities. A spacious, upstairs laundry room is centrally located for added convenience.
- The lower level includes a 2-car garage, media room with a wet bar, and additional bedroom with a walk-out patio.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,668 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick