Stylish 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- This stylish 4-bed modern farmhouse plan has a facade with great symmetry. French doors are centered on the front porch with a broad shed dormer above and matching nested gables to each side.
- The foyer has views through the dining room to a pair of French doors in back.
- The main portion of the home gives you an open floor plan with unimpeded views extending from the great room to the kitchen.
- Four sets of French doors access the rear porch, including a pair from the vaulted master suite. Notice how the master suite has direct access through a pocket door in the walk-in closet to the laundry.
- Across the home, three beds share two baths and all have ample closet space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior plus a game room with house plans 51830HZ and 51916HZ. Get a 3-bedroom version with house plan 51832HZ (2,589 sq. ft.).
Main Floor - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,076 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 673 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick