Stylish Stone Craftsman Cottage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and a big wide front gable command your attention in this stylish stone Cottage.
- The wide front porch not only looks good but it had plenty of room for chairs or an old-fashioned swing.
- Inside, the functional layout offers several advantages such as an open floor plan and separation of bedrooms.
- The private master suite has a cozy sitting area, tray ceilings and sliding glass doors to the rear covered porch.
- Windows on three sides of the dining room make this a bright and cheerful place to eat.
- This home was designed with lots of storage, from the two storage rooms at the back of the garage to a walk-in pantry by the kitchen to twin walk-in closets in the master suite.
- Bonus space over the garage gives you room to grow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- Storage: 106 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss