Superb Craftsman with Bonus Room Expansion
About This Plan
- This house plan has the warmth and comfort of a home you'll want to spend a lot of time in.
- The stunning exterior takes your breath away with a great balance of wood and stone plus striking eyebrow dormers.
- Appointed with a wealth of amenities on the inside, the home includes a gourmet kitchen and a formal dining room with wonderful views of the family room.
- Entertaining in this home is a breeze with its outdoor living areas and barbecue porch warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- The master suite has its own trellised porch and a lovely tray ceiling.
- The split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy.
- Expand upstairs if more room is needed with 480 square foot ready to be put to most any use.
- Related Plans: See other versions of this home with house plans 16800WG, 16801WG, 16895WG and 16850WG.
Optionally Finished Bonus Room
Lower Level - Basement Foundation Option
Lower Level - Walkout Foundation Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 387 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 75' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick