Superb Low Country House Plan with Future Bonus Room above Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This low country house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, features an intuitive floor plan for a simple lifestyle with maximum comfort.
- Exposed beams above the two-story, gathering room and kitchen provide a cohesive element to the space, while a grand fireplace adds a sense of warmth. The dining room projects from the rear of the home, surrounded by windows for a light and airy feeling.
- The owner's suite is located on the main level for easy access, and boasts a luxurious en suite with dual closets and a toilet room. A flex space across the hall lends versatility to the design.
- The 2-car garage is attached by a breezeway and opens into a laundry / resource center, allowing you to get organized before entering the home.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a bonus room above the garage provides a space to expand in the future, if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,275 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 949 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 291 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 9"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"