Terrific Starter Home
About This Plan
- Compact and efficient, this small traditional Ranch home has good looks and an open floor plan that makes it feel larger.
- Only 40' wide, the home is a good choice for a narrow lot and for a family just starting out or downsizing.
- The home has both an informal breakfast nook and dining area in the great room.
- There's room for 4 bar stools too on the other side of the kitchen sink so you have wonderful views while cooking.
- A covered patio in back is just the right size for chairs and a barbecue grill.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss