Thoughtful Craftsman House Plan with 3-Car Garage and Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Enjoy maximum versatility in this thoughtfully planned 3-5 bedroom house plan, which features a stunning exterior with shake and stone accents and a 3-car garage.
- Inside, an open-concept great room, dining area, and kitchen welcome you with a fireplace and easy access to outdoor living space.
- Enjoy a backyard barbecue or your morning coffee on the spacious screened porch or adjacent deck.
- A kitchen island with seating offers options for casual meals.
- A versatile library in the front of the home offers quiet and privacy.
- Retreat to the secluded master suite, where you’ll find an elegant tray ceiling, a 5-piece bath with a spa shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- An optional lower-level plan includes a family room and game room with a double-sided fireplace, wet bar, two additional bedrooms, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,560 sq. ft.
- Deck: 314 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1070 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12