Three Level Craftsman Beauty
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, has three floors with rooms for everyone.
- Relax in the bright sunroom or work from home in the quiet study or hang out in the second floor loft.
- The gorgeous finished lower level has a family room and rec area for when you want to entertain large crowds.
- It even comes with a fifth bedroom and bathroom that makes an ideal in-law suite.
- The open layout of the main floor is a real treat with wonderful sightlines for the great room, kitchen and dinette.
- The rear deck is perfect for grilling or just relaxing in the sun.
- In this design, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor where most of the laundry is generated anyway.
- Homeowners get a beautiful tray ceiling, a sumptuous bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet with pull down access to the attic.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,151 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,439 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 376 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss