Timber Framed Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- The timber framed porch and exterior finish of this true craftsman-style home plan are truly delightful.
- Upon entering the craftsman house plan, a cathedral-like timber framed interior fills the eye.
- Warm woods of all species enhance the great room and kitchen.
- To the right of the entry, a cozy formal dining room opens to the wrap-around porch.
- To the left is the master bedroom with a sloped ceiling adjoining a luxurious master bath with twin walk-in closets that opens to a sunroom with a private balcony.
- The second floor has an open lounge that leads to two bedrooms with vaulted ceilings and a generous second bath.
- This house plan is a timber framed home sheathed with structural insulated wall and roof panels. It is amazingly energy efficient.
- The plans have two foundation plans; one for structural insulated panels and one for conventional poured concrete.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 823 sq. ft.
- Deck: 289 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 88' 5"
- Depth: 58' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12