Traditional Exterior, Updated Interior
About This Plan
- This log home plan features decks on three sides and a grilling porch. The exterior may be typical of an original log home, but the interior is updated to meet today's demands.
- The living room ceiling is open above and in full view of the dining room and kitchen. This elaborate kitchen has a large walk-in pantry, a window above the sink and cabinets galore.
- A master suite is also located on the main level and has a private sun deck and spacious bathroom.
- Along with the loft area upstairs, which is open to below, there is a study/office, a bedroom and full bathroom with double vanities and a corner shower.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,287 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 48 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick