Traditional House Plan with Charming Window Seats
About This Plan
- A big wide foyer with partial two-story ceiling makes a great first impression when you enter this Traditional house plan.
- The kitchen is in the middle of the first floor and it has a half wall snack bar by the kitchen sink so you can see into the living room.
- Charming window seats flank the living room fireplace and a French door opens to a rear porch.
- The one car garage extends back to offer you storage or a workshop area.
- On the second floor, two of the bedrooms have walk-in closets and there's a washer/dryer closet close at hand.
- The large five-piece bathroom has a soaking tub and double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,741 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss