Traditional Log Design
About This Plan
- This traditional log home plan features a familiar full covered porch and a simple, yet refined floor plan. A large great room with fireplace opens into an oversized dining room and adjoining kitchen, making the perfect family space.
- The main level has the master bedroom and additional bedroom with nearby bathroom and hall laundry closet.
- You'll find a wonderful loft area above and huge bathroom with double vanities and large storage closet. The nearby bedroom has a cozy dormer window and creative ceiling heights as well as a much desired walk-in closet. Plenty of attic storage is available for seasonal storage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, Crawl Space, Daylight Basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 605 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick