Traditional Ranch Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- This Traditional Ranch house plan features a fanlight above the front door that emphasizes the arch of the Palladian-styled windows.
- Inside, columns define the foyer and a tray ceiling crowns the dining room to the right.
- The great room boasts a cathedral ceiling, fireplace, and french doors that lead to the rear porch.
- Enjoy a quiet master bedroom, located behind the double garage, with easy access to the neighboring laundry closet.
- A 322 square foot bonus room above the garage lends flexibility to the design.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 246 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick