Transitional European Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
5 - 7
About This Plan
- The fresh exterior delivers immense curb appeal with this Transitional European home plan. Boost the bedroom can from 5 to 7 when you finish the lower level, and gain a family room, rec room, and home office.
- A covered patio welcomes you inside, where a music room resides behind french doors off the foyer.
- The great room and kitchen are open to one another, and the adjoining dining room is filled with natural lighting and connects to the perfect BBQ patio.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a mudroom with a half bath. A staircase to the lower level gives homeowners the option to convert the basement into an income property.
- Five bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with the laundry room. The master bedroom presents a boxed-bay window sitting nook and a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture ensuite.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,222 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,468 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1004 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"