Tuscan Home with Fabulous Atrium
About This Plan
- A colorful stone exterior and tile roof blend together to give this Tuscan home plan a top-of-the-line look.
- The entry turret has no glass so that the porch lights shine through at night.
- Inside, the wonderful floor plan revolves around an atrium that is open to the sky and fresh air above.
- All the major rooms have views of the atrium and the foyer has a large planter area to bring the outdoors in.
- A screened porch can be accessed from either the large master suite or the spacious great room.
- Columns set off the dining room and allow the views to flow into the great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 329 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 174 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 905 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick