Tuscan Villa with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and a clay tile roof give this large, comfortable home its Tuscan appeal.
- Only columns separate the dining room from the foyer and great room with its built-ins and fireplace.
- The informal area is comprised of the kitchen, breakfast room and hearth room with yet another fireplace.
- A spacious in-law suite has all the comforts you could ask for.
- The other bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home for privacy.
- Plenty of room for a chaise lounge in the master sitting area.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,003 sq. ft.
- Entry: 67 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 324 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 10"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1566 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick