About This Plan
- Reminiscent of the architecture of the Tuscany Region of Italy, this classic facade with its curved walls and deep window recesses evokes the charm of gentler times.
- The foyer, with its barrel vaulted ceiling and columns, creates a wonderful space which empties into the formal living and dining rooms.
- The Tuscan flavor of this house continues as both the family and dining rooms look out over the courtyard replete with fountains, wet bar access, and views of the see-thru fireplace in the family room.
- The nook and kitchen are of a generous proportion and the possibilities are limitless in the island kitchen?s cabinet and counter top choices to retain the old world charm of this house.
- The ingenious level placement of the laundry room two feet lower than the bedroom level at the wonderfully sized landing of the stair creates a real separation of activities from the higher bedroom level.
- The master suite has two sets of french doors opening to mini balconies overlooking the courtyard below. A recessed area between them is perfect for a large-screen TV. The master bath features dual sinks, large shower, spa tub and a large walk-in closet. Two bedrooms with full baths and a home office round out this floor.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 4202MJ. And for an alternate floor plan, see house plan 4260MJ.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick